Traffic and DWI Law
Vernon Law Firm’s Traffic & DWI lawyers work to handle your case properly and reduce the negative effects as much as possible. Our attorneys have a vast knowledge base and experience when handling DWIs, traffic citations, criminal charges and other related concerns.
Our personalized approach is tailored to the client’s record and individual circumstances. We put our client’s needs first and strive to provide the best defense possible.
Traffic Law Areas of Practice
Vernon Law attorneys have successfully helped thousands of people in all types of traffic and criminal violation cases. We practice in the following areas:
- Speeding tickets
- Other traffic tickets and moving violations
- Driving with a revoked license
- Non-moving violations
- Commercial DWI
- Ignition interlock device cases
- License restoration
- Underage drinking charges
- Other misdemeanors (larceny, shoplifting, trespass, etc.)
Benjamin D. Overby
Attorney and Shareholder
Kristen L. Delforge
Attorney and Shareholder
Vernon Law was established in 1933 and has been assisting clients with their legal needs in Alamance County and throughout the Burlington-Greensboro area in North Carolina for almost a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in a multitude of state and federal courts, and together they represent varying backgrounds and perspectives. Vernon Law attorneys have been leaders in the legal profession and in the Burlington-Greensboro North Carolina community, holding office as President of the North Carolina Bar, President of the Alamance County Bar, and Clerk of Court of Alamance County, as well as many other positions of civic and business leadership.
At Vernon Law, we are committed to delivering excellent legal representation by providing each client with prompt and personal attention. We are dedicated to serving the diverse Alamance and Guilford county communities, and strive to respond efficiently to their various and changing circumstances. Whether a one-time consultation or ongoing legal counsel, Vernon Law is prepared to meet your needs.
We believe that thoroughly understanding your goals is essential to achieve the results you want. Clients of the Vernon Law firm can expect their attorneys to:
- Listen to and understand their individual concerns;
- Identify the issues to be addressed in achieving their objectives;
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of their case;
- Provide informed and candid opinions of the available alternatives and likely obstacles;
- Develop a plan of action designed to achieve their objectives; and
- Pursue those objectives vigorously.
Delivering Excellent Legal Representation.
Serving Alamance and Guilford Counties in North Carolina Including