Homeowners Association Law
Attorneys at Vernon Law have years of experience representing developers, owners’ associations, management companies and homeowners in condominium, townhome and residential communities as well as commercial retail developments. We offer a range of services including:
- Development and Enforcement of CCR’s, Bylaws and other governing documents
- Review and Interpretation of HOA documents
- Advise non-profit boards
- Counsel management companies
- Handle collections, liens and
- Evaluate liabilities and mediate conflicts with contractors, homeowners, banks and others
- Compliance with state and federal Fair Debt Collection Practice laws
- Fair Housing Compliance and Certification for Residential Communities
- Provide guidance regarding:
- North Carolina Condominium Act
- North Carolina Non-Profit Corporation Act
- North Carolina Planned Community Act
- North Carolina Unit Ownership Act
Links to North Carolina General Statutes:
Vernon Law was established in 1933 and has been assisting clients with their legal needs in Alamance County and throughout the Burlington-Greensboro area in North Carolina for almost a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in a multitude of state and federal courts, and together they represent varying backgrounds and perspectives. Vernon Law attorneys have been leaders in the legal profession and in the Burlington-Greensboro North Carolina community, holding office as President of the North Carolina Bar, President of the Alamance County Bar, and Clerk of Court of Alamance County, as well as many other positions of civic and business leadership.
At Vernon Law, we are committed to delivering excellent legal representation by providing each client with prompt and personal attention. We are dedicated to serving the diverse Alamance and Guilford county communities, and strive to respond efficiently to their various and changing circumstances. Whether a one-time consultation or ongoing legal counsel, Vernon Law is prepared to meet your needs.
We believe that thoroughly understanding your goals is essential to achieve the results you want. Clients of the Vernon Law firm can expect their attorneys to:
- Listen to and understand their individual concerns;
- Identify the issues to be addressed in achieving their objectives;
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of their case;
- Provide informed and candid opinions of the available alternatives and likely obstacles;
- Develop a plan of action designed to achieve their objectives; and
- Pursue those objectives vigorously.
Delivering Excellent Legal Representation.
Serving Alamance County North Carolina Including