Why Choose One of the Oldest Law Firms in Alamance County?
Vernon Law attorneys take tremendous pride in their knowledge of the specific areas in which they focus their practices. We realize that some legal problems require complex solutions that overlap multiple areas of the law. Vernon Law believes in the value created by a team approach to legal problem solving. When you hire Vernon Law, you are not just hiring a single attorney, but an entire firm of experienced legal professionals who will work hard together to fight for your interests.
- Listen to and understand their individual concerns;
- Identify the issues to be addressed in achieving their objectives;
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of their case;
- Provide informed and candid opinions of the available alternatives and likely obstacles;
- Develop a plan of action designed to achieve their objectives; and
- Pursue those objectives vigorously.