Our Family Law attorneys provide legal counsel to Alamance and Guilford Counties. The Vernon Family Law team is equipped with vast experience and powerful resources to meet your needs. Our attorneys routinely practice in areas of separation & divorce, adoption, domestic litigation, Pre-nuptial agreements, child support, alimony, restraining orders and more.
Family Law Areas of Focus
- Domestic Litigation
- Domestic Litigation Appeals
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Equitable Distribution
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Support
- Child Support Enforcement
- Property Settlements
- Restraining Orders and Domestic Violence Issues
- Juvenile Petitions
- Name Changes
Important Resource Links
Vernon Law was established in 1933 and has been assisting clients with their legal needs in Alamance County and throughout the Burlington-Greensboro area in North Carolina for almost a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in a multitude of state and federal courts, and together they represent varying backgrounds and perspectives. Vernon Law attorneys have been leaders in the legal profession and in the Burlington-Greensboro North Carolina community, holding office as President of the North Carolina Bar, President of the Alamance County Bar, and Clerk of Court of Alamance County, as well as many other positions of civic and business leadership.
At Vernon Law, we are committed to delivering excellent legal representation by providing each client with prompt and personal attention. We are dedicated to serving the diverse Alamance and Guilford county communities, and strive to respond efficiently to their various and changing circumstances. Whether a one-time consultation or ongoing legal counsel, Vernon Law is prepared to meet your needs.
We believe that thoroughly understanding your goals is essential to achieve the results you want. Clients of the Vernon Law firm can expect their attorneys to:
- Listen to and understand their individual concerns;
- Identify the issues to be addressed in achieving their objectives;
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of their case;
- Provide informed and candid opinions of the available alternatives and likely obstacles;
- Develop a plan of action designed to achieve their objectives; and
- Pursue those objectives vigorously.
Delivering Excellent Legal Representation.
Serving Alamance & Guilford Counties in North Carolina Including