Linda M. Malone
Linda M. Malone maintains a transactional practice, primarily focusing on estate planning, estate administration, taxation and general business. In addition to basic estate document preparation, Linda engages in complex estate planning that utilizes trusts and other vehicles to address business succession, tax concerns, Medicaid planning and family dynamics. Linda provides comprehensive representation to business clients, providing full service support through the entire business lifecycle – from formation through mergers, acquisitions or dissolutions. In addition, she offers tax planning and representation services, as well as trademark representation before the US Patent and Trademark Office, to both individuals and businesses.
In addition to being an attorney, Linda is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant. She is often invited by local groups to present on various topics relating to estate planning and administration.
She resides in Burlington with her husband, Dennis, and their two children.
- BS – Analytical Finance – Wake Forest University
- MSA – Accountancy – Wake Forest University
- JD – Wake Forest University
- Leadership Alamance, Class of 2014
- Past Co-Chair of Estate Planning Committee, North Carolina Bar Association, Tax Law Section
- Past Co-Chair of Professional Division Campaign, United Way of Alamance County
- Past Executive Committee Member, Wake Forest University School of Law Rose Council
- Past Secretary of Young Lawyers Section, Greensboro Bar Association
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Medicaid Planning