Attorneys at Vernon Law have years of experience representing developers, owners’ associations, management companies and homeowners in condominium, townhome and residential communities as well as commercial retail developments. We offer a range of services including:
- Development and Enforcement of CCR’s, Bylaws and other governing documents
- Review and Interpretation of HOA documents
- Advise non-profit boards
- Counsel management companies
- Handle collections, liens and foreclosures
- Evaluate liabilities and mediate conflicts with contractors, homeowners, banks and others
- Compliance with state and federal Fair Debt Collection Practice laws
- Fair Housing Compliance and Certification for Residential Communities
Jennifer L. Bogacki
Attorney, Shareholder and DirectorJennifer regularly counsels developers, management companies and HOA boards on the formation and maintenance of homeowner associations. She also provides sound guidance on the acquisition, planning, financing, construction and leasing negotiations for commercial real estate matters.
Ryan D. Moffitt
AttorneyRyan maintains a general practice of law, serving clients on a broad range of legal issues with a growing emphasis on real estate development, business transactions and civil litigation.